Welcome to the Global Tobacco & Vapor Industry Guide
GTVG offers a wealth of information to anyone seeking knowledge about the tobacco and vapor industry. This includes contact names, marketing information and product descriptions. This one-stop reference tool is utilized daily by tobacco purchasing departments and plant managers. Updated yearly, Tobacco Reporter’s Global Tobacco & Vapor Industry Guide is simple to use and offers seven ways to find the information you need:
1. Suppliers by Products/Services—Begin with this section if you are interested in finding the supplier of a specific product or service related to the tobacco industry. The supplier companies included in the Global Tobacco & Vapor Industry Guide are asked to choose one category that best describes their overall business activities. Listed under this Primary Product/Service Category, you will find the company’s name, address, telephone numbers, website, email, names of key personnel, and a description of its products or services. Since it’s hard to categorize many of the multifaceted companies into just one category, companies may choose up to three supplemental categories in which their names, addresses, phone numbers, websites and emails will be listed, referring you to their Primary Product/Service Category for further information.
2. Suppliers by Geographical Region—This section lists tobacco industry suppliers according to the country in which they are located.
3. Leaf Company, Tobacco Dealers, Processors and Brokers Listings—Need cigar wrappers? A special oriental tobacco blend for your newest cigarette brand? Dealers, processors and brokers of all types of leaf tobacco may be found in this section according to the country in which they are located.
4. Tobacco Manufacturers, Distributors, Importers/Exporters Listings—The producers, distributors, importers and exporters of cigars, cigarettes, and smoking and chewing tobaccos may be found in this section, according to the country in which they are located. For added convenience, brand names are also included when supplied.
5. Tobacco Marketing Boards and Associations Listings—Throughout the world, grower groups, researchers and trade organizations gather and disseminate information to increase awareness of the economic importance of the tobacco industry. Information regarding their business activities may be found here. They are organized by the country in which they are located.
6. Alphabetical Index—This section lists all companies and associations included in the guide in alphabetical order. If you know a company’s name, you can proceed directly to this section. It is cross-referenced to the page number of the Primary Product/Service Category.
7. Global Guide Online—Simply click here. No password necessary. Only from Tobacco Reporter magazine and Vapor Voice magazine.